Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cloaked in Fur by T.F. Walsh


Okay, so I have absolutely no bad things to say about this book whatsoever. Nothing. Zip. Nada...You get my point.

From the very first page to the last, this book drew me in. It had me by its wolf claws, and kept a tight grip on me until I flew through the pages like nobody's business. It would not let go until I read every word.

Daciana is a girl with a secret. A secret of paranormal proportions. She is a moonwulf on the verge of her final change into a full wulfkin. However, she only longs for normalcy, humanity, and a happy life with her human boyfriend, Connell. Now, Connell knows nothing about her little secret, and Daci hopes to keep it that way. Until she can find the elixir that could change her completely human, anyway. But that might take a bit longer than expected.

It seems there have been killings around her area. Killings of people she has known, and the police seem to have only one main suspect at the present time...her. This does not bode well for her and Connell's relationship considering he works for the police and she has been disappearing mysteriously for quite a few nights with no word to Connell as to her whereabouts.

Daci knows the identity of the true killer. But she cannot reveal its identity without also revealing what she herself is.

This book was AWESOME! It reminded me of Moonlight (you know, the show with the vampire in it who works with the police?), mainly because of the whole paranormal creature helping out the police with a case thing. There is so much to this book. It is all meat and potatoes, and I love that. There is an excitement to this book. And, since it is also a romance, there is a perfect blend of action and romance. I love when there is a perfect blend. 

I could talk about this book all day, but will basically sum the rest of my words up into one sentence. READ THIS FOR YOURSELVES! You will definitely know what I am talking about when you pick up this book and dive right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment