Guidelines to Follow When Submitting Your Work:
- Please, please, please send me a book blurb to my email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I prefer to read books that I know I will have an interest in. That way, there is less of a chance of a bad review.
- If you send me a blurb, please tell me how to reach you, preferably email, that way I can tell you whether or not I would love to read your book for a review. If you want me to contact you another way besides email, please let me know.
- Immediately tell me if there is a time limit for my review. If you don't, I will be reading each book in the order I receive them. I just don't want there to be any bad feelings if it takes me a couple of weeks to begin reading your work. Please send the time limit with your book blurb.
- Fantasy (LOVE this genre!)
- Steampunk (Also love this one a lot!)
- Science Fiction
Preferred Version of Books:
- Bound Books
- E-Book (Kindle Format)
- Audiobooks are a last resort for me, but I am willing to listen to one if A) it interests me enough and B) it is your preferred copy to send.
Where I Post My Reviews:
- My Blogs (This one and my other blog attackofthebookworms.blogspot.com)
- The Reading Room
- Barnes and Noble
- Book Likes
If there are any other sites you would like me to post on, please feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to accommodate you.
I will also tweet a link to review sending whoever clicks it to my link on this site.
I am definitely more than happy to do a rafflecopter giveaway on my blog to promote your work. However, please note that YOU will solely be responsible for sending any and all prizes to the winner(s) of the giveaway.
*Please note, I am new to giveaways so bear with me. If you have experience with them, any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Also, I will normally put giveaways at the ending of my reviews. If you wish to have readers sent to your site for a giveaway instead of having it on my site, please send the link for me to put at the end of my review.
So that is it. I hope this was not too overwhelming, and I hope that you send me your short stories/novellas/novels/etc. Reading is my life, and I hope to hear from all of you avid writers soon.