Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ben Landis and Adventures in Pixels

 
Whilst checking my email a few days ago, I found that a person by the name of Ben Landis was following me on Twitter.
As per the usual, I clicked on his name to see whether or not I would gain much by following this person back.
 
And the verdict is?......
 
TOTALLY WORTH FOLLOWING!
 
I checked out Ben Landis's website, and was very thoroughly amazed. So amazed, in fact, that I am actually listening to some of his pixelated creations right now.
 
Here is a description from his About Me page on his website:
 
"I'm a songwriter and pianist from Exeter, New Hampshire. In 2009, I graduated from Berklee College of Music with a B.M. in Contemporary Writing & Production; then I moved to Los Angeles to start my career in music.
My main focus is on writing pop-rock songs for female artists. Lately I've been writing a lot of chiptune as well, culminating in the release of my album & digital-comic project, Adventures in Pixels."
 
Now doing pop-rock songs sounds cool anyway, but what I like most that he is doing is the Adventures in Pixels project. The music is amazing and wonderful. It reminds me of when I was younger, watching my older brother play his Nintendo (the original one, of course.). I cannot get enough of it, and will probably check out the full album.
I only wish that the comic was animated on Youtube. That would be AWESOME!
 
So check him out on his website: http://benlandis.com/ where you can find links to his Youtube account.
Here is another link taking you directly to his Adventures in Pixels album: http://music.adventuresinpixels.net/album/adventures-in-pixels-album-comic This is the site I uploaded the picture from that is at the top of this post. Cool, huh?
 
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment