Thursday, May 23, 2013

OH, HAPPY DAY!


OH! MY! GOD!
 
Okay, if you can't tell from the three words heading this post (plus the picture up top), I'M FREAKING OUT!
 
Why?
 
BECAUSE I JUST RECEIVED THE BOOK INFERNO BY DAN BROWN!
 
Now, for those of you who are pointing out the wrong facts in the book, *blows raspberry*.
 
Yes, I initially love facts that are accurate in books like this but, ultimately, it is my reaction to the characters' actions that I pay attention more to.
 
I love the chase, the puzzles, the distinctive places which the author brings them. I love not knowing what is going to be around the corner.
 
I AM NOT A HISTORIAN! All I can do is trust the author in his capability to do research, no matter what book it is. Accurate facts do matter to me, but it shows an author's true talent to make those facts interesting and readable in a full-on story.
 
Now, on to the Inferno.
Since I am reading some other things at the present time, I will sadly not be able to read this book for a while. However, I will not leave it be during that time.
I have a secret wish.....
 
Wanna know what it is?
 
Alright....I'll tell you....I want to write and see if I can get Dan Brown's signature on it.
I say Dan Brown's signature instead of getting Dan Brown to sign it, because nowadays you don't know who is signing what. I hope Dan Brown really does sign it, but if not....at least a semblance of his signature will suffice. As long as it looks authentic and only a skilled signature analyst could tell it was fake.
Haha....I won't complain.
 
That's all for now....Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment